Shop by Collection
- Accessories & Supplies
- Arts & Photography
- Biographies & Memoirs
- Business & Money
- Business & Office
- Children's Books
- Christian Books & Bibles
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computers & Accessories
- Computers & Technology
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- eBook Readers & Accessories
- Education & Reference
- Education & Teaching
- Engineering & Transportation
- Featured Books
- Gay & Lesbian
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Home page
- Humor & Entertainment
- Lifestyle & Hobbies
- Literature & Fiction
- Medical Books
- Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Parenting & Relationships
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Religion & Spirituality
- Safety & Security
- Science & Math
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Sports & Outdoors
- Teen & Young Adult
- Test Preparation
The book features a huge range of novel crossword variants so there'll be plenty to challenge Great-Grandma's crossword solving skills. Solutions to all puzzles are at the back of the book, and there are full instructions at the start of the book on every puzzle type.
Here's a list of the crossword puzzle types on offer in this book full of all-new puzzles:
- Half-alphabet crosswords: all answers must only contain letters from the first half of the alphabet.
- Jigsaw crosswords: piece the puzzle back together from small pieces
- Ladder crosswords: fill the ladder-shaped grid
- Just the Once crossword: 26 clues, each starts with a letter from A-Z once.
- Word squares: mini-crosswords where the answers read the same horizontally and vertically
- Pangram crosswords: every letter from A-Z appears in the grid
- Star letter crosswords: every answer contains the stated letter
- Triplet crosswords: every answer starts with one of three stated letters
- Anagram crosswords: the clues are anagrams of the answers: can you solve them?
- A-Z puzzles: 26 blanks must be filled with A-Z just once: can you work out where?
- Double definition: one puzzle, two clues per answer
- Every letter counts: Each stated letter appears in the solution grid once
- Skeleton crosswords: Solve the crossword and fill the grid pattern in at the same time
- Spiral crosswords: answers work round in a spiral format to the centre of the grid
- Vowelless crosswords: the clues are the answers without their vowels
With no less than 15 fun and novel crossword variants, this book of puzzles is a cut above the standard fare of a book containing ordinary quick crosswords, and sure to provide many hours of crossword-solving fun.
All of our books are printed on very high quality paper making the puzzle experience all the more enjoyable!
For other puzzle books and gift ideas, visit www.puzzle-book.co.uk
*Available for a large range of family relations with personalised covers (please note this is part of a gift range and only the cover is personalised)*
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION